my favorite spot on earth

my favorite spot on earth

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Purely Procrastination.



Current Study Playlist:

"Moth's Wings" - Passion Pit
"Man of Devotion" -Fool's Garden
"Cosmic Love" - Florence and the Machine
"In this City" - Iglu & Hartley 
"Caught in the Crowd"- Kate Miller-Heidke

"Daylight"  (Troublemaker Remix) -Matt and Kim ft. De La Soul

"Where is my Mind?" - The Pixies
"Crown on the Ground" - Sleigh Bells
"Black Shoes" - The Films
"I'll Be in the Sky" - B.O.B.
"Love Lost" - the Temper Trap
"Good Grief" - The Southland
"Little Bit" - Lykke Li
"Chinese" - Lily Allen
"Stop the Wold" - The Big Pink

Lastly, the link I've posted - A Remixed version of "Comptine d'un autre ete" - Yann Tierson  (The video's weird, but I like the song)

No comments:

Post a Comment