my favorite spot on earth

my favorite spot on earth

Tuesday, January 26, 2010

An "About me" entry.


1. What is your idea of perfect happiness?
Being blind to the imperfect. 
2. What is your greatest fear?
It used to be clowns, now I'd say needles.  
3.  What is the trait you most deplore in yourself?
I slouch, and I ALWAYS lose my keys.
4. What is the trait you most deplore in others?
I have various pet peeves – most of which involve a lack of balance between traits (i.e. being TOO proud, or TOO controlling, etc.), I’d say excess materialism and/or insecurity get to me the most though. 
5. Which living person do you most admire?
Obama (not just for what he’s done, but for what he stands for)
6. What is your greatest extravagance?
Purses and yoloberry.
7. What is your current state of mind?
Lethargic.
8. What do you consider the most overrated virtue?
I think they all have their strengths, maybe pride (which, in my opinion, is a little more pretentious than confidence or dignity). 
9. On what occasion do you lie?
Sometimes when people ask me if they look ok (sorry!) 
10. What do you most dislike about your appearance?
I wouldn’t say I dislike it, but my profile (it’s quite flat)
11. Which living person do you most despise?
I’m not sure that I despise anyone at the moment
12. What is the quality you most like in a man?

Quirkiness 
13. What is the quality you most like in a woman?
Humor. 
14. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?

“Yo” & “Peace” (they start and end all of my conversations)
 15. What or who is the greatest love of your life?
I’d say Kate Hudson and Natalie Portman
16. When and where were you happiest?
Lovefest comes close…soon to be topped by Coachella.
17. Which talent would you most like to have?

I’d LOVE to be an outstanding guitarist.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

Magical powers, duh.
19. If you were to die and come back as a person or a thing, what would it be?
Myself….before I died. 
20. Where would you most like to live?
Pandora with the Navi.
21. What is your most treasured possession?
Strawberry baby, my diary box, and my movie book of answers (relics of my childhood).
22. What do you regard as the lowest depth of misery?
What an intense question, I can’t even fathom what the actual lowest depths of misery feel like, but I’ll guess extreme regret and/or starvation. 
23. What would be your favorite occupation?
Food Critic with Yuko Edwards (to put to use our hours wasted and plates consumed in the DC)...However, considering I've killed off a good amount of my taste buds with hot sauce, I just don't see this working out.  
24. What is your most marked characteristic?
I’m easygoing, and I don’t go more than 10 minutes without laughing....literally.
25. What do you most value in your friends?
Humor, individuality, Trust (Also, I like them to be just a tad bit bizarre…mix it up a bit) 
26. What is it that you most dislike?
When people touch my knees, or when my knees touch each other. 
27.  What are your favorite names?
Tegan (Girl), Riley (Girl), Porter (boy), Channing (Boy) 
28. What is your greatest regret?

Not trying pineapple sooner.
29. How would you like to die?
I wouldn’t, thanks. 
30. What is your motto?
I have two:   “Live young. Laugh Hard.” & "Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass, its about learning to dance in the rain"


1 comment: