my favorite spot on earth

my favorite spot on earth

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Current Happenings


At my best friend's UCD Hawaiian dance club performance! (Congratulation Anna!)

COACHELLAAA....I made it and it was worth every penny and all the pain I endured walking around on a recently sprained ankle.


Trying my very first oyster in Delores Park, SF. I was pretty intimidated, but after my first gulp, I couldn't get enough of them!


MUFFIN. She's too adorable, if I wasn't friends with the owner, I would be tempted to steal her (Well, not actually, but the thought did cross my mind).


Sunbathing commences at the onset of good weather.


After finally making it to the gym, all I could do was laugh and take photos. Probably not the most productive visit but it's all about the baby steps.


I find it a little ironic that I held bazooka before even touching a real gun.


No comments:

Post a Comment