my favorite spot on earth

my favorite spot on earth

Thursday, January 20, 2011

Good songs and a Coachella Preview

I forgot to share some good music (which I've decided to do more frequently):

I posted this on my facebook a long time ago, but there's something so amazing about this girl's voice (one of the artists i'm actaully bummed about missing at Coachella 2011)



I dont know why, but I've always been a fan of the cigarette smoking indie/offbeat male vocals:


Mix between John Mayer and Bono (doesnt sound like it would be that great, but it is):


Cloud Watching or Star Gazing....only appropriate sitautions for this song:


This one's a little out there:


I would consider the Stars the original version of the XX (not illustrated by this song, but by their others):


And yes, i love ALL versions of my favorite song junior and senior year of HIGH SCHOOL (originally Postal Service):



PERFECT to chill out to:

Courtesy of Nicky Hoertkorn:



I absolutely love it when Piano and electronic music meet:

No comments:

Post a Comment